We are now open. We will be operating normal opening hours, we would ask that you consider the best time to come and enjoy your activities. Some facilities and activities will be closed or temporarily unavailable now. We have implemented a number of measures to ensure our customers and staff are safe.
Best practice and code of conduct.
Before you visit the centre, please take some time to read through our expected behaviours and best practice code of conduct. There will be changes and new behaviours needed to enjoy your time at the centre. Please remember they are in place for everyone’s safety. Please take some time to read through them here.
If you are feeling at all unwell, or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not come to the centre. Please review our Health Commitment Statement before your first visit.
Facilities that will be available include the following:
Bookings for the gym, classes and swimming will be available online for members 7 days in advanced.
The gym will be open for customers, however, you must book in for a workout. This can be done online (select adult fitness session bookable), via telephone or in-person at reception.
- Gym sessions will be limited to 60-minutes, if booking online please note that you can book in 15 minute intervals, you only need to book ONE session.
- The layout of the gym has changed
- Please come dressed for the gym
- Only bring essential items with you.
- Some equipment will have been moved or temporarily unavailable.
- Please make sure you wipe down equipment before and after use and be considerate to other gym users.
- Do not use your own towel to wipe machines down, instead use the blue towel provided.
- Be considerate to other gym users.
The Health Hub will be open for customers, but you must book in for your workout. This can be done via telephone or in-person at reception.
Please make sure you wipe down equipment before and after use and be considerate to other gym users.
We will be offering a range of classes throughout the week, but the timetable has been reduced and there will be reduced capacity in each class.
- Book your class in advance, online, via telephone or with the reception team.
- Do not arrive too early for your class to avoid congregating in groups.
- There will be a short time between each class to allow customers to enter and exit safely.
- Your instructor will direct you in and out of the studio safely.
- In the studio, there are markers on the floor to ensure you keep a safe distance from others.
- If you need to use a mat for your class, please bring your own.
- Equipment will not initially be used in our classes.
Some of our classes will take place outdoors as well as live stream and remote sessions. Please review the timetable for further information.
Please review the class timetable for the latest information