An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front of House Advisor at Bletchley Leisure Centre working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who has experience of delivering exceptional customer service and selling the right product for the customer needs, in a fast paced team environment.
The role will involve;
- Deal with enquiries, bookings by telephone, face to face and over email, to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Processing all fitness, Personal Training and swim memberships following InspireAll’s sale system procedures.
- To participate in outreach and in reach creation and delivery with the support of management and wider team.
- Be responsible for the cash float, cashing up and reconciliation as detailed in the centre operational procedures.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
INSPIREALL are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work / life balance.
Closing date: Wednesday 6th July 2022
For an informal chat about this post please contact Gemma Richardson via email: email@example.com.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer